VIDEOS OF PAISLEY
2016 - Paisley's Fountain Gardens
2016 - Monte Carlo Rally Departure
2015 - Pipe Band Championships
2015 - The River Cart in Flood
2011 - Fire Engine Rally in Paisley
2008 - A short film about Paisley
1994 - Ferguslie Park Floods
- Sangre Latin Bar & Taqueria now open at 12 New Street, Ph: 0141 8487467
- Fresh Fusion now open at 28 High Street, Ph: 07827 326706, sandwich bar, smoothie bar and creperia.
- The Brewers Tap at 18 Moss Street has opened, This CAMRA Heritage pub is the brewery tap for the local Houston Brewery. It has a snug at the from of the building leading to a horseshoe shaped bar with further seating at the rear. It also retains a stunning stained glass roof. (free wi-fi)
- Saporito Restaurant at 5 St James Street has opened, complimenting their wine bar on Old Sneddon Street, and coffee shop at 27 Gauze Street.
- Paisley's fine tradition of outstanding coffee shops continues, with the opening of three new locations: BLEND, 25B Causeyside Street (free wifi), MAD HATTERS, 39 Gauze Street, and Crema, conveniently located on the ground floor of the Paisley Centre.
- Asian Grocery Shop: now open at 38 High Street, Ph: 0141 8895555, selling Asian goods, snacks, food, drinks and accessories.